Samsung Vega 140s
The Vega 140S is a 35mm film camera made by Samsung in South Korea. It was also sold as the Samsung Evoca 140S.
- 35mm fully automatic lens shutter camera.
- 35mm DX-coded film, 24x36mm
- Automatic setting with DX-coded film, ISO 50~3200
- Automatic advance, Single or Continuous shooting
- Automatic rewinding, Mid-roll rewinding
- 38~140mm Schneider Kreuznach Varioplan lens, F4.6~12.2
- 10 elements 7 groups ( 2 groups of Aspherical lenses )
- Programmed AE electronic focusing
- Shutter speed : 1/3 ~ 1/400 sec.
- Bulb mode(B shutter) : 60 ~ 0.5 sec.
- Programmed auto exposure
- AE coupling range (ISO 100 film)
- WIDE(38mm) : EV 5.9~17.6
- TELE(140mm) : EV 7.8~17.6
- Real image type with autofocus frame
- Field of view : 80%
- Magnification : 0.41~1.32
- Picture area frame mark
- Mask connection with Panorama switch
Comes with the following:
- Wrist strap
- Good working condition
What you still need:
- 1x Lithium CR123a battery
- 35mm film