Konica Super Zoom Z-Up 80 RC
The Konica Z-up 80 is a compact 35mm film camera built by Konica of Japan.
It has a 40–80 mm zoom lens with 63 step active autofocus and a close up mode going as near as 60 cm. Zooming is motorized and uses the T and W toggle switch on the right hand back shoulder of the camera. The shutter release uses the half press to lock focus system, with the distances indicated within the bottom of the viewfinder. This finder can be adjusted with a slider for near and farsighted users.
There is a film transport button that can control shooting modes. S is single frame shooting. C is for continuous, this allows the camera to shoot at up to 2 frames a sec. After this mode is used, it automatically returns to single frame mode. This can be overridden with a switch on the inside cover of the film back.
There is an assortment of shooting modes, including multiple (ME), time (TE) and interval mode (INT) this can be changed with the FUNC button.
- Lens: Konica Lens 40mm f/7.2, 8 elements in 7 groups
- Focusing: IR based autofocus
- Focusing Range: 0.6m ~ infinity
- Shutter: Programmed, 1 ~ 1/500 sec.
- Viewfinder: bright-frame zoom
- Film Speed Range: ISO 50 ~ 3200 by DX-code system, 100 ISO non-DX
- Dimensions: 138.5 mm X 85 mm X 73 mm
- Weight: 450 g (without batteries)
Comes with the following:
- Good working condition
- Remote control works
What you still need:
- 1x 6V Lithium battery 2CR5
- 35mm film
Example photos taken with this camera can be seen below.