Chinon Auto GLX Tele
A simple (but good) autofocus compact camera, made in Japan by Chinon. Switchable between 35 and 60 mm focial lengths.
- Lens: 35mm f/4 (3 elements in 3 groups), 60mm f/6.5 (6 elements in 5 groups).
- Viewfinder: AF frame, parallax lines, AF indication LED, under exposure warning LED.
- Shutter: Mechanical, fixed to 1/90s.
- Focusing: Infra red auto-focus with pre-focus. Range is 1.3m to infinity.
- Exposure meter: CdS, automatically sets aperture to f/4, 7.5 and 15 (wide) or f/6.5, 12, 24 (tele).
- ISO range: DX limited to 100-400.
- Auto-loading, winding and rewinding of film.
- Integral flash: GN of 12 (ISO 100, metres). Effective range 1.5-4.2m in the wide setting.
- Dimensions: 135 x 78.5 x 55.5mm
- Weight: 330g
Comes with the following:
- All electronic functions are working
- Clean viewfinder with minor dust
What you still need:
- 2x AA batteries
- 35mm film