Nikon F55 + AF Nikkor 28-80mm 1:3.3-5.6 G
The Nikon F55, sold as the N55 in the United States, is an entry level, extremely light, mostly-plastic autofocus 35mm film SLR, first sold in 2002 and discontinued along with most of Nikon's film cameras in 2006. A time and date imprinting version was also available as the F55D / N55QD.
- Body: Nikon F55 (N55)
- Film speed settings: 30s – 1/2000s electromagnetically controlled
- Modes: Shutter Priority, Aperture Priority, Metered Manual, 7 subject specific Program modes
- Exposure Metering: 5 segment matrix with G or D-type lenses; Matrix with other AF and AI-P; Heavily center-weighted partial-aria metering selected in Manual
- Weight: 350g
- Lens: AF Nikkor 28-80mm 1:3.3-5.6 G
- Aperture: 1:3.3-5.6
Comes with the following:
- Good working condition
- Clean with little dust in viewfinder
What you still need:
- 2x CR2 battery
- 35mm film
The camera in the photos is the camera you are purchasing.