Minolta Dynax 5 + 28-80mm
At the start of the millennium Minolta showed for the last time its pride about its autofocus system SLRs with the Alpha-mount. The pride of the company was perfectly represented by another superb camera model of that series, the Minolta Dynax 5. It is also know as Maxxum 5 in the Americas, α-Sweet II in Japan and α-5 in China.
In the class of low-price amateur cameras it got best notes in tests and comparisons. It was a light fast camera which got all the features of the Minolta Dynax 600si, thus being a mighty tool for amateurs.
- Body: Minolta Dynax 5 (also know as Maxxum 5 in the Americas)
- Film speed settings: 25 to 5000 ASA DX-coded (6 to 6400 manually)
- Exposure modes include PASM; Program mode, Aperture priority, Shutter priority, and Manual exposure. In Program mode there is also a PA and PS modes along with scene modes for portrait, landscape, close-up, sports and night portrait. A built-in auto pop-up flash is also in the top housing it has a GN of 12.
- Exposure Metering: 14 segment honeycomb formatted silicon photo diode. It has a metering range of 1 to 20 EV, and in spot mode 4 to 20 EV (ISO 100, f/1.4).
- Autofocus: Yes
- Shutter: electronically controlled vertically travelling focal-plane shutter has speeds of 30s to 1/4000 of a sec + bulb.
- Weight: 350g
- Shutter: electronically controlled focal plane shutter with speeds 30 sec. to 1/4000 sec.
- Lens: AF 28/80 Zoom
- Aperture: 3.5 (22)-5.6
Comes with the following:
- Original Dynax neck strap
- Original lens cap
- Good working condition
- Yellow colored viewfinder due to seperation, has no effect on the photos
What you still need:
- 2x CR2 batteries
- 35mm film
The camera in the photos is the camera you are purchasing.