Drugstore Film Trio (3 x 36exp)
2 types of your favorite brand: Fuji!
- 1 roll of Kruitvat 100 (36exp)
- 1 roll of Kodacolor 100 (36exp)
- 1 roll of Dixons 200 (36exp)
- Brand: Kruitvat/Kodak/Dixons
- Film Format: 35mm
- Film type: Color Negative Film
- ISO: 100 / 200
- Expiry date: ?
We can't give any guarantees on expired film. Some of the film have been stored in the fridge and some have not.
DutchFilmShooters stores it cold from arrival to shipment.
You should keep in mind that the film might need more light than usual because it is expired. The general rule for expired film is: 'for every 10 years, add 1 stop of light'.
You don't have to follow this rule for slide film. Just shoot at box speed.