The iS series (also known as L series in Japan) was a range of compact autofocus SLRs with zoom lenses from Olympus. The lenses were not interchangeable, so the term "bridge cameras" was used to describe them - halfway between point and shoot and SLR cameras. Olympus referred to the range as ZLRs (Zoom Lens Reflex).
- Lens: 28-110mm f/4.5-5.6 (11 elements in 9 groups).
- Film speed settings: 25-3200 DX ISO.
- Shutter: 4 sec to 1/2000 sec.
- Film Winding: Automatic.
- Flash: Built-in.
- Weight: 640g.
Comes with the following:
- Original wrist strap
- With case in 5/5 condition
- Without case in 4/5 condition, some scratches on body
- Good working condition
What you still need:
- 2x CR123S batteries
- 35mm film
Example photos taken with this camera can be seen below. Film used: Expired Fuji Superia 200