Pentax Espio 928 / IQ Zoom 928
The Pentax Espio 928 is a 35mm compact camera with autofocus and wide-angle zoom made by Pentax cica 1994. In the US it was known as the IQZoom 928. It is part of the Pentax Espio IQZoom cameras series.
Even at its widest 28mm focal length setting, the lens is very sharp and contrasty, with negligible distortion and not much vignetting. The camera has a couple of interesting exposure modes. Pressing the button with "mountains" icon once will set the focus at infinity, which is ideal for shooting landscapes, particularly from the window of a sightseeing bus. Pressing it twice more will put the camera in "snapshot mode", with the zoom fixed at 28mm and focus at 2.9m, allowing the shutter to fire almost immediately, since the autofocus is disabled.
- Focal length: 28-90mm
- Focusing range: 0.58m - infinity.
- Max. aperture: f3.5-9
- Shutter speeds : 1/5s - 1/400s, plus B.
- Film speeds: DX coded ISO 25-3200 (ISO 25 for non-DX coded film).
- Power: 1x CR123A lithium battery.
- Integrated flash with slow-synchro mode, flash disabled, and red eye reduction.
- Other features: Double exposure capability, dioptre adjustment, autowind/rewind, frame counter LCD, tripod slot, remote control (optional extra).
- Dimensions: 126.5 x 73 x 57.5mm
- Weight: 315g (without battery).
Comes with the following:
- Good working condition
What you still need:
- 1x CR123A battery
- 35mm film
The camera in the photos is the camera you are purchasing.