Canon Sure Shot M / Prima Mini / Autoboy F
The Sureshot M is a compact autofocus 35 mm camera made by Canon in 1993, one of the company's phenomenally successful Sure Shot range. It was known as the Prima Mini in continental Europe, Autoboy F in Japan and Sure Shot Esprit elsewhere. Available in several colours, it was followed by the Prima Mini II.
- The 32mm f/3.5 lens has 3 elements in 3 groups.
- 3-point intelligent autofocus.
- Auto-exposure with shutter speeds ranging from 2s-1/250s.
- Multiple flash modes, inc. red-eye reduction, suppressed and slow-synch.
- Autoloading, advancing, and rewinding of 35mm film.
- DX decoding from 25 to 3200 ISO in full stops; non-DX film is exposed at 25 ISO.
- Power: 3V CR-123A lithium battery.
- Dimensions and weight: 120x62x40 mm, 190g
Comes with the following:
- Good working condition
- Piece missing below battery compartment (doesnt effect the use)
What you still need:
- 35mm film
- 1x CR123 battery
The camera in the photos is the camera you are purchasing.