Olympus MJU Zoom 105 / Stylus Zoom 105
The Olympus mju ZOOM 105 (US: ∞ Stylus Zoom 105) is a fully automatic 35mm compact camera introduced by Olympus in 1995. It packs a 38-105mm zoom lens into a body that is smaller than the Olympus mju ZOOM 70. It is switched on by shifting the lens cover to one side. Made in China, it was part of the hugely successful Olympus mju/Stylus series. Unlike the basic mju/Stylus, the auto-flash pops up when used.
- Lens: 38-105mm zoom, f/4.5-8.9 (6 ED glass elements - one aspherical - in 5 groups).
- Active autofocus with 860 steps, closest focus: 60cm. Pre-focus lock enabled.
- Film format: 35mm DX-coded film, ISO 50-3200.
- Automatic exposure with shutter speeds of 4-1/500s.
- Autowind and rewind.
- Integrated flash with multiple modes.
- LCD with battery check and frame counter.
- Weatherproof (resistant to splashes).
- Power: 3V lithium CR123A.
- Dimensions: 120x64x44mm.
Comes with the following:
- Original strap
- Good working condition
What you still need:
- 1x CR123a battery
- 35mm film
The camera in the photos is the camera you are purchasing.