Pentax Espio 115M / IQ Zoom 115M
The Pentax Espio 115(M) is a 35mm compact zoom camera with autofocus made by Pentax, introduced in 1996. In the US it was called the IQZoom 115(M). It was part of the Espio/IQZoom series.
It replaced the Pentax Espio/IQZoom 115. A revised version without a grip uses the V suffix. An even later G model had a metal middle section with rubber grips.
- Type: 35mm fully automatic lens-shutter with built-in zoom lens and auto flash
- Film: Auto film speed setting with 35mm DX-coded cartridges from ISO 25-3200. Non DX set to ISO 25. Auto-loading, winding and rewinding
- Lens: Pentax electronic power zoom 38-115mm f/3.9-10.5. 7 elements in 6 groups
- Focusing system: Pentax phase-matching five-point autofocus, from 0.65m-infinity, with focus lock. Focus aid illuminator in low light
- Shutter: Programmed AE, 1/300-2 seconds. Bulb from 1/2-5 seconds
- Viewfinder: standard/panorama, real image with lines for parallax correction, diopter adjustment. Focus lock and flash readiness indicators
- Flash: Built-in, with red-eye reduction. 9.4m range at ISO 400. 5 second recycling time
- Tripod slot
- Power source: 1x CR-2 lithium battery
- Size and weight: 111x61x40.5mm. 215g without battery
Comes with the following:
- Good working condition
What you still need:
- 1x CR2 battery
- 35mm film
The camera in the photos is the camera you purchase.