Nikon EM Body
The Nikon EM is a beginner's level, interchangeable lens, 35 mm film, single lens reflex (SLR) camera. It was manufactured by Nippon Kogaku K. K. (today Nikon Corporation) in Japan from 1979 to 1982 (available new from dealer stock until circa 1984). The camera was designed for and marketed to the growing market of new photographers then entering the SLR buyer's market.
- Body: Nikon EM.
- Film speed settings: 25-1600 ISO, set manually.
- Shutter Speed Selection: Automatic, Bulb, Manual.
- Shutter Speed: 1/1 to 1/1000 sec.
- Exposure: TTL.
- Film Winding: Single stroke winding lever. (works as on/off as well).
- Flash: Hotshoe.
- Weight: 460g
Comes with the following:
- Wrist strap
- Body in good mechanical working condition
What you still need:
- 35mm film
- 2x SR or LR44 batteries
The camera in the photos is the camera you are purchasing.